Thread: Fell paintings: open studio

Fell paintings: open studio

Warning! Fellsploitation strikes again!

In one latest (and probably last) sordid attempt, evil entrepreneur Geoff Read yet again tries to destroy fellrunning, by throwing his house open in a so-called 'exhibition' of so called mountain art. Don't think we'll be fooled by the fact that free artworks are on offer on a first come, first-served basis (while stocks last) for early comers, and brews for everyone, 'no obligation.' Hah! See! some of the pictures are actually for sale! Told yer, it's bloody HBOS all over again. What's he paint in? Sub Prime colours I'll bet. I mean, look at these - I wouldn't dry me Walshes out wi' 'em, I've sin better stains in me pants:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Blacksto...X1stIJCScUCww#

What, he's off to Japan for a coupla years on't 20th March is he? Good riddance. Bin selling stuff off to tek his bi-lingual sprog to school in Japan to learn't Japanese writing system yer say, gi' is wife a turn at 'ome? Likely story. Currency speculation more like. 'Drop by fer a chat after the Half Tour, its 40 mins away'? I'd rather eat me shorts. I often do. Anyroad, I'm off to donate 10% of me income to't FRA, you do what yer want...."

Saturday 7th March 1-7pm
    Sunday 8th March 2pm -6pm

32 Halifax Road
    Littleborough, Lancs, OL15 0HB

Red door, right on the canal bridge below Rake Inn, above Red Lion, half mile below Blackstonedge race start
    For info tel Mob: 07966 689237

Open studio cancelled

Cancelled

Apologies, I've had to cancel the open studio due to pre-move practicalities. I'm sorry to dissapoint everyone who was planning to come- I'm sure you will both be very dissappointed! I will be in and out though, so if anyone is keen to look at some work you can phone me on the above mob to arrange an individual viewing.
    Cheers