Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dragons Back

The Dragons Back

Somewhat more challenging than GFRCEA is the Dragons Back. Toffer has put together a detailed schedule which will see us complete the 150 miles down the spine of Wales including all the senior summits in a mere 5 days. So, if you are up for 5 consecutive 30 mile mountain runs and can organise your own support then register your interest here. Even better, if you want to co-ordinate, plan and support the whole thing then lets talk about it some more. The Steam Bunnies are all ears!
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeze View Post
    Somewhat more challenging than GFRCEA is the Dragons Back. Toffer has put together a detailed schedule which will see us complete the 150 miles down the spine of Wales including all the senior summits in a mere 5 days. So, if you are up for 5 consecutive 30 mile mountain runs and can organise your own support then register your interest here. Even better, if you want to co-ordinate, plan and support the whole thing then lets talk about it some more. The Steam Bunnies are all ears!
    5 days 30 miles per day?,

Indeed. 30 rough, tough mountainous days. Don't worry. Helen Diamondthighs did it in 68 hours or summat like that!
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

Pengy: You waddle it and I'll burrow it, end of each day they'll throw you a sardine and me a worm. Sounds like a piece of p*ss.

I'm up for it Boss, however it is done, I'm quite determined on this little adventure.
    Depending on interest, the sooner we have some potential dates the better; I will commence work on the Missus then, for support/backup etc
    Don't roll with a pig in poo. You get covered in poo and the pig likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by molehill View Post
    Pengy: You waddle it and I'll burrow it, end of each day they'll throw you a sardine and me a worm. Sounds like a piece of p*ss.

quite a good reply thaty moley

Quote Originally Posted by molehill View Post

I'm up for it Boss, however it is done, I'm quite determined on this little adventure.
    Depending on interest, the sooner we have some potential dates the better; I will commence work on the Missus then, for support/backup etc
    Potential Dates??? Is that blonde lass going to be there again then?? I might come along. Will my bike with a 36/53 & 11 - 23 be ok for the hills then???

*uck knows. I'm a runner me. help me out ole son!
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

Quote Originally Posted by AllanT View Post
    Potential Dates??? Will my bike with a 36/53 & 11 - 23 be ok for the hills then???
    Date sorted then
    Don't roll with a pig in poo. You get covered in poo and the pig likes it.

AllanT hasn't realised it's all on foot - but Wheeze did start by saying '5 consecutive 30 mile mountain runs'

I'll be there somewhere - judging by current lardy state I'll be in the van with Rod the Rally - but I said that last year and look what happened

You can all throw me one of Moley's collection of malts as I go past

Is it official forum etiquette for complete strangers to say they might be interested? I'm aware it's a toughy and i'm also aware that it's all on foot and I won't need a bike!!