Thread: Place to stay in Leeds area

Place to stay in Leeds area

Hello all, i've recently found out ive got an Msc physio place at Leeds and am frantically trying to find somewhere to live. Had a look round some places on tuesday but the whole student house thing is so horribly depressing so i thought i'd make a plea to anyone in the Leeds area (i have a car so can commute) who might have a spare room they would like to rent out to a clean tidy runner who doesn't fit the usual student stereotype. A long shot i know but any help appreciated!
    cheers

Cant offer a place as our house is busting at the seams anyway, but get in around Pudsey. Great running up the Fulneck and Tong Valley's. Pudsey Pacers run Tues & Thursday from Pudsey Sports Centre. Be happy to show you round.
    If you cant change something, change the way you feel about it !

Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    Hello all, i've recently found out ive got an Msc physio place at Leeds and am frantically trying to find somewhere to live. Had a look round some places on tuesday but the whole student house thing is so horribly depressing so i thought i'd make a plea to anyone in the Leeds area (i have a car so can commute) who might have a spare room they would like to rent out to a clean tidy runner who doesn't fit the usual student stereotype. A long shot i know but any help appreciated!
    cheers
    I might be able to help you out Frodo - i'll send you a PM.

Frodo, I'm just about to finish the MSc Physio at Leeds, the first year to get through, good luck with it all, feel free to contact me if you want any inside info on the course, what its like etc. I lived in burley park for a year and thats quite a nice area, a good mailing list to get involved with is the Leeds Uni cross country club, they often have spare rooms and stuff flying about, plus a pretty good training group to get involved with.

Quote Originally Posted by RVN View Post
    Frodo, I'm just about to finish the MSc Physio at Leeds, the first year to get through, good luck with it all, feel free to contact me if you want any inside info on the course, what its like etc. I lived in burley park for a year and thats quite a nice area, a good mailing list to get involved with is the Leeds Uni cross country club, they often have spare rooms and stuff flying about, plus a pretty good training group to get involved with.
    I moved to Burley Park in October and thoroughly agree with all the above!
    'That's what you get when you suffer - you get results'