Thread: By dose really hurths

undercover moderator

By dose really hurths

Owwwwwwwww!

Went to the local triclub's swim training session tonight, so I can learn to do lots of strange things.

Not sure if it was some sort of initiation ritual, but as I'm drowning happily along (in my side of the lane I hasten to add) suddenly BANG and I've been severely twatted by a fist in the face.

Blood all over the place, and I'm still trying to work out if my nose is actually bent. The other guy was very apologetic. As he should be.

It's never happened when I've been running...

To be honest it was nice to have an excuse to stop though.

undercover moderator

Re: By dose really hurths

Oh, and today's fashion tip; don't wear a bleeding nose with a beard.

oooh nasty - did they have to clean the pool out after you?

undercover moderator

Thank you for the sympathy Ds, not like the rest of these miserable bastards.

I'm going to have another glass of wine to make it feel better.

And as for the pool - no. Everyone just ploughed on regardless, and it is now a very dilute solution of me. You could probably market it as a homeopathic remedy.

symp, symp

hi socks - i've still got your gloves - what races you doing in the next few weeks? are you doing edale? i was half thinking about going along to *take photos/watch/ring a bell to support/hand out boiled sweets.

* delete as applicable

(mud wont mind us hijacking his nose thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Mud View Post
    Owwwwwwwww!

Went to the local triclub's swim training session tonight, so I can learn to do lots of strange things.

Not sure if it was some sort of initiation ritual, but as I'm drowning happily along (in my side of the lane I hasten to add) suddenly BANG and I've been severely twatted by a fist in the face.

Blood all over the place, and I'm still trying to work out if my nose is actually bent. The other guy was very apologetic. As he should be.

It's never happened when I've been running...

To be honest it was nice to have an excuse to stop though.
    Since my injury has dramatically curtailed my running (for this read no running at all for the last 6 weeks ) I've been swimming more and had been thinking of how much fun a Tri would be when I return to fitness... thanks for the warning Mud, it sounds like I might have made a narrow escape!

JLS
    I only run so I can eat cake Oh...and drink cider