Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to begin???

Re: Where to begin???

Ah...but did she mean that East Dean or the one out Chichester way, which has a great no frills campsite (one tap and dig your own loo)?

Cheers - Raymond

p.s. lovely runs near both of them.

Brilliant! Thanks very much downsrunner - I'll take you up on that one so will be in touch shortly.
    Em

Probably the one near Chichester - didn't realise there were two.

Raymond, that's probably the one I was staying at. It's more of a farm that allows you to pitch a tent rather than a campsite per se. But it's set in the most incredible country side and there's a stonking pub about 2 miles down the road.

Hello there. Am interested in finding out some more details of this capsite at eastdean the onen the field, any directions or phone number to call its such a lovely spot round there. Any one got any details. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaO View Post
    Hi Peeps!

I'm now to this whole running malarkey having only started about 4 months ago from an embarassingly low fitness level. But, on the up side, I've long been a huge fan of the mountains and figured this fell running thing would be the perfect blend of the two.

Trick is, I live in London and wondered if anyone can impart any tips and tricks for training on pavement that will mean I'm up for some fell practice before too long?

Have entered Coniston Puma Trail run in October as a first goal so anything that will help me get round that one would be tops!

Em
    Hi EmmO. Just keep doing what your doing, it'll come with time.
    I wont be (sh) long, dear.

I don;t know the place or step from where you need to begin. But,I can say that you may follow the comments of this thread posted by expert person. It will be very much important for you.