Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the older woman

Master and MR

the older woman

Now , AL was talking about Julia Bradbury
    I was just wondering how he felt about older women.

I had a chat last night with some younger students at college( Yes I am now a student once again)
    And the young lads all seemed to prefer women in there 30s

Cmon AL spill the beans
    Is this correct

Re: the older woman

Quote Originally Posted by daz h View Post
    Now , AL was talking about Julia Bradbury
    I was just wondering how he felt about older women.

I had a chat last night with some younger students at college( Yes I am now a student once again)
    And the young lads all seemed to prefer women in there 30s

Cmon AL spill the beans
    Is this correct
    all the lad needs is an experienced woman to hold his hand through lifes trials.

When I was in my late teens I went out with a seperated/divorced woman for 5 months, real eye opener. Still lived with her hubby and Spliting up by mutual consent. really nice bloke. Died of heart attack at 23!!! not good. live life to it's fullest.

Quote Originally Posted by IanDarkpeak View Post
    all the lad needs is an experienced woman to hold his hand through lifes trials.

When I was in my late teens I went out with a seperated/divorced woman for 5 months, real eye opener. Still lived with her hubby and Spliting up by mutual consent. really nice bloke. Died of heart attack at 23!!! not good. live life to it's fullest.
    Ian if the husband was 23 how old was you?

I suppose the older woman thing works for a while until "older" becomes...erm... not so good... Then they all go after the younger ones

Quote Originally Posted by OneHillWonder View Post
    I suppose the older woman thing works for a while until "older" becomes...erm... not so good... Then they all go after the younger ones
    That is so true!

Don't believe much of the Jeremy Kyle shows, but when i was on annual leave a couple of weeks ago, there was a 21 yr old man with a 70 yr old woman, as in he asked her to marry him. Now that is weird!

Quote Originally Posted by NirvanaBliss View Post
    Don't believe much of the Jeremy Kyle shows, but when i was on annual leave a couple of weeks ago, there was a 21 yr old man with a 70 yr old woman, as in he asked her to marry him. Now that is weird!
    Makes me think of the Mrs Merton line to Debbie McGee... 'So what was it that first attracted you to millionaire Paul Daniels?'

Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
    Makes me think of the Mrs Merton line to Debbie McGee... 'So what was it that first attracted you to millionaire Paul Daniels?'
    Oh it was definately his looks wasn't it LOL!

Carefull where you go with this thread lads. You've already mentioned 'older women' and '30' in the same sentence - you could be treading on dangerous ground here, especially with the more mature ladies (as they like to be known) that are eversoslightly over 30 and do not consider the word OLD as applying to them.
    Don't roll with a pig in poo. You get covered in poo and the pig likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by molehill View Post
    Carefull where you go with this thread lads. You've already mentioned 'older women' and '30' in the same sentence - you could be treading on dangerous ground here, especially with the more mature ladies (as they like to be known) that are eversoslightly over 30 and do not consider the word OLD as applying to them.
    Exactly

Daz..... you're in trouble......again