Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What to eat - when to eat

Re: What to eat - when to eat

A spectacular failure! I bet the result made some vermin very happy!!
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth

But at least he gave it a try

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeze View Post
    Basically, avoid potatoes, rice, pasta, bread...
    Interesting thoughts Wheeze and I'm glad the diet works for you; my weight plateaus at 11.5 stone and I would love to get to 10 stone something (even 10 stone 13 would be good.) Maybe your regime would work for me, but I couldn't possibly follow this diet - I live on all the no-nos you've mentioned, in fact I love carbs . I can't imagine life without crusty bread, or thick white toast and marmite, jacket spuds, new potatoes, roast tatties, carbonara, paella, sushi and rice, sticky rice, seafood pasta .

All of those things were absolute faves with me too, along with fruit cake, choccy biccies, bananas, peanut butter and jam toasties, rissotto. All these have GONE!

The only thing that's holding you back from your goal is the willingness to give the plan a try. If thats the case, the goal cannot be that important to you.
    If it is important to you, prove it by giving the plan a go. You never know till you try. Just like my thoughts as I took the first step in the Pen Y Pass car park, I had no idea if I would make it to Pen Y Fan, but I'd never know until that first step has been taken.
    Simon Blease
    Monmouth