Thread: Custom sports drinks

Custom sports drinks

Spotted an advert in a cycling mag, for this www.infinitnutrition.eu. Looks quite interesting, they allow you to create your own drinks depending on personal requirements. You can do it from scratch (potential for a reall balls up I guess) or follow a short questionnaire.

Don't know whether its too much of a faff compared to sticking to my usual High5 stuff but it looked interesting, especially as they don't seem to use artificial sweeteners.

Anyone tried them?

Re: Custom sports drinks

Quote Originally Posted by sjedwardz View Post
    Spotted an advert in a cycling mag, for this www.infinitnutrition.eu. Looks quite interesting, they allow you to create your own drinks depending on personal requirements. You can do it from scratch (potential for a reall balls up I guess) or follow a short questionnaire.

Don't know whether its too much of a faff compared to sticking to my usual High5 stuff but it looked interesting, especially as they don't seem to use artificial sweeteners.

Anyone tried them?
    I find it hard to beat a half and half mix of OJ and water, with a pinch of salt. It's isotonic, carb loaded, tasty and with no dodgy synthesised chemicals to worry about. Best thing though is that its dead cheap

Re: Custom sports drinks

I know what you mean but I'm a sucker for all those gadgetty and gizmo stuff - I must be an ad mans dream!

I might give them a go when my other stuff runs out - I quite like the fact that you can dial down the flavour.