Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 78

Thread: Wanted - Borrowdale fell entry

  1. #1

    Wanted - Borrowdale fell entry

    Does anyone have an entry for Borrowdale they do not want as I have missed the dead line? Can only enter by substitution now.

    Thank you.

    Alison, Ilkley Harriers

  2. #2

    Re: Wanted - Borrowdale fell e

    Same goes for me. Been asking on the Borrowdale page but no luck so far.

  3. #3
    Grandmaster IanDarkpeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    near the dark stuff
    Posts
    13,026

    Re: Wanted - Borrowdale fell e

    Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    Same goes for me. Been asking on the Borrowdale page but no luck so far.
    There are some out there as i started asking round yesterday and I've just got an entry

    See you there.

    Carshare Jodg?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Ambrosia Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    23miles due West of British West Hartlepool
    Posts
    701

    Re: Wanted - Borrowdale fell e

    Quote Originally Posted by westona View Post
    Does anyone have an entry for Borrowdale they do not want as I have missed the dead line? Can only enter by substitution now.

    Thank you.

    Alison, Ilkley Harriers
    I believe the "Master" on Fell pony thread may not be doing it, not sure if his entry has been taken but its worth a try.
    LOST TIME IS NEVER FOUND AGAIN, WHAT WE CALL TIME ENOUGH ALWAYS PROVES LITTLE ENOUGH.

  5. #5

    Re: Wanted - Borrowdale fell e

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrosia Kid View Post
    I believe the "Master" on Fell pony thread may not be doing it, not sure if his entry has been taken but its worth a try.
    Sent Whome a PM this morning but no response as yet so its still going spare if anyone wants it

  6. #6
    Senior Member FellShoeShuffler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Winter Hill's shadow
    Posts
    334

    Re: Wanted - Borrowdale fell e

    Quote Originally Posted by The Master View Post
    Sent Whome a PM this morning but no response as yet so its still going spare if anyone wants it
    Just sent you a pm

  7. #7

    Re: Wanted - Borrowdale fell e

    Quote Originally Posted by FellShoeShuffler View Post
    Just sent you a pm
    Going....going....gone

  8. #8

    Re: Wanted - Borrowdale fell e

    Heck

    Didn't realise it was pre-entry.

    Another spare please?

    Thanks

    Mary

  9. #9
    Bobert
    Guest

    Re: Wanted - Borrowdale fell e

    Does anybody have a place going spare please?

    cheers

    Iain

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    High Peak
    Posts
    26

    Re: Wanted - Borrowdale fell e

    I've got one I can't use - PM me
    Dave

Similar Threads

  1. GrindlefordGallop entry wanted
    By Plattsy in forum Races
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 08:59 AM
  2. Wanted Spare Borrowdale Entry
    By LINS1 in forum Races
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-07-2009, 03:01 PM
  3. Borrowdale entry...
    By ZootHornRollo in forum General Fellrunning Issues
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 29-04-2009, 10:26 PM
  4. Wanted: Snowdon Entry
    By BigO in forum Sales and Wants
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 20-06-2007, 10:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •