Thread: Golf Ball - Offer

Wink Golf Ball - Offer

After posting 2 offers on this section of the forum and getting no response (not even a sarcastic remark off Witton Park) I've decided that the only way I can reduce my carbon footprint and attend the last race in the Rossie Harriers mid week series is to walk there.

So this coming Wed, if anyone wants a piggy back from Accrington to the Golf Ball race then back to Accy / Blackburn , let me know.

To reduce CO2 emissions I shall be holding my breath (including during the race).

I am already fashioning a new eco-friendly pair of fell shoes from some heather, grass and sheep droppings I collected at Pilgrims Cross yesterday.

Re: Golf Ball - Offer

Quote Originally Posted by kevspider View Post
    I've decided that the only way I can reduce my carbon footprint and attend the last race in the Rossie Harriers mid week series is to walk there.

I ran over from Accy last year, it's only over t'hill. If you don't hang around at the bar after you won't need your headtorch either so less carbon emmisions there too.

Re: Golf Ball - Offer

Won't need a head torch, I'll be able to light the way by the glow of my ultra clean concsience

Think the run from the office to the start would be OK but got to get back to B'burn afterwards so a bit of a non-starter.

Thanks for the reply BTW.