I've been trying to POSE run for the last 6 months and am finally getting the hang of it. Yes, my achilles hurt for a while whilst I was getting used to it but it has certainly helped with my knee problems.

I try and work on quick feet lifting with the hamstring and leaning forward........... it does work !

check out www.crossfitendurance.com and build some of their training in to your programs. (you'll also see crossfit recommend Innov8 shoes)

Trouble with the majority of runners is that they are just runners ! They neglect other aspects of fitness. I've been running some training sessions on club nights focussing on strength, power, balance and co ordination and everyone has come back with posotive feedback saying their running has improved as a result.

I've started running more in thinner midsole shoes and even got old trainers out which have lost their bounce! Barefoot, forefoot, Chi and POSE are bascially going back to the way we used to run thousands of years ago! Its how we were designed to work.