Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Ceiriog Canter' Fell Race

Re: 'Ceiriog Canter' Fell Race

Quote Originally Posted by nightingale View Post
    Batmonkey , I think it was you with the Vibrams on . You may be interested to have a look in the equipment section on the vibram five fingers thread .
    I was indeed the Wacky Shoe Guy -- thanks for the pointer to the thread. I've just posted there with my experiences of the FiveFinger Treks.

Re: 'Ceiriog Canter' Fell Race

Hi Guys,

Firstly, thanks to everybody who came down on the day - I was happy with the 26 runners for the first race. I thoroughly enjoyed organising my first fell race and am pleased with how it went. Shame that their was some confusion with the route. The correct route was the one marked on the map given to runners, the marshall on the hill was given a vague map some weeks ago and my intention was to give him the the detailed OS one that morning but some Team Dolly members (who were great-thank you!) went straight to their positions from the other side of the hill so I didn't get one to him. Regarding the right turn from the fence to the summit, I was let down by some prospective marshals just prior to the race and therefore went up early early doors sat morning to put a sign up on the fence (which appears to have ended up on the floor) along with sticks which were followed to the top. Anyhow apologies for any confusion and I glad that most enjoyed their run and the great conditions and I look forward to doing it again next year. Results have been sent to wfra and some runners who have emailed me - well done all! Best Regards, Joe