Thread: Ideas for Runs

Graeme

Ideas for Runs

Right I'm off up to the Lakes for Easter we're driving up on the Friday and stopping in Lorton.
    Friday I was thinking of something along the lines of Fairfield and Red Screes although I've been over Fairfield far too many times so would like an alternative to that. Monday I need something short, no more than 8 miles, preferably on the way home.
    All in all I need runs that are no more than 12-15 miles in length tops, so any suggestions would be helpful.

Re: Ideas for Runs

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
    Right I'm off up to the Lakes for Easter we're driving up on the Friday and stopping in Lorton.
    Friday I was thinking of something along the lines of Fairfield and Red Screes although I've been over Fairfield far too many times so would like an alternative to that. Monday I need something short, no more than 8 miles, preferably on the way home.
    All in all I need runs that are no more than 12-15 miles in length tops, so any suggestions would be helpful.

We stayed in Lorton on the club camping weekend last year and went for a run on the sunday morning up and around Lady Side Pike up to some other summit - er sorry can't really remember but if Hopey is still around he was the 'map man'

Re: Ideas for Runs

I think you're probably up to looking at the map and working them out for yourself aren't you.