Thread: Rombalds Romp

Rombalds Romp

Congratulations to Frank Beresford of Otley AC on his win to add to his Bingley Show win and Myra Jones of Valley Striders photos on http://www.woodentops.org.uk/

Frank's new to the club, but turning his hand to various races, was third at the Vale of York half marathon last weekend.
    Would be interesting to see how he does against some of the top local fell runners, maybe at a woodentops race Dave.

Well done to everyone who raced yesterday and thanks to the organisers and marshals!

Does anyone know if the results are up on line anywhere?

Did this today, First Fell race since the start of the Covid Sh*t. Small select field of 48, and Antonio was last - but first V70. Where were you Mr Breeze.
    Lovely to be out Fell racing again, but I don't think Parkrunning yesterday helped me.

Quote Originally Posted by MattPo View Post
    Did this today, First Fell race since the start of the Covid Sh*t. Small select field of 48, and Antonio was last - but first V70. Where were you Mr Breeze.
    Either: I've won the V70 twice and like to share things.

Or: I took my mother for her vaccine booster (She may be 99 in two months time but one can't be too careful).

I will let you choose.
    Last edited by Graham Breeze; 04-10-2021 at 07:29 AM.
    "...as dry as the Atacama desert".

Another running of this lovely local low key race in fine conditions. Cream of local fell running were there, but Antonio was elsewhere. Some Dark peak lad got a new course record and Kelly Wilby was first woman. And beer at the finish - but why do they never have an opener?