Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever rubbed deep heat

Super Moderator

Re: Have you ever rubbed deep

Fiery Jack's good gear - it contains chilli oil and you need to be very careful going to the gents after applying it
    Poacher turned game-keeper

Keighley - a bit too near lancashire for comfort

Quote Originally Posted by Danbert View Post
    On your balls by mistake?

My advice would be don't, it smarts like hell
    Yes

in my student days, was a keen cycling tourist and got thrush through wearing chamois shorts which required canesten cream. After a heavy session one night, woke up in the early hours itching, grabbed cream, applied liberally and realised soon after it was ralgex.

I rushed to the bathroom and tried to wash the stuff off under the tap(which doesn't work), leaving the door open, just as one of my fellow students (it was a shared house) came up the stairs from a late night out dragging his latest conquest home, I don't know who had the most shocked look on their face me or her.

when i was cycle racing i once put my embrocation on my legs before i had put my cycling shorts on. dont!!!!!! i ended doing most of the race standing on the pedals as i had got embrocation onto the chamois so i could not sit on the saddle.
    and i once used Fiery Jack for a race in Cardiff. won the race but it was two days before I could put long trousers on. it would just not wash off!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danbert View Post
    On your balls by mistake?
    If eye balls count then yep. Been there.

When i was at school the rugby 1st team would initiate the new rugby players from 12 yrs old upwards by doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial View Post
    Yes

in my student days, was a keen cycling tourist and got thrush through wearing chamois shorts which required canesten cream. After a heavy session one night, woke up in the early hours itching, grabbed cream, applied liberally and realised soon after it was ralgex.

I rushed to the bathroom and tried to wash the stuff off under the tap(which doesn't work), leaving the door open, just as one of my fellow students (it was a shared house) came up the stairs from a late night out dragging his latest conquest home, I don't know who had the most shocked look on their face me or her.
    student days!? never knew they had the stuff in the 1890's!
    penguins happy feet :w00t:

When i was about 16 i suffered from what i had self diagnosed as piles so I bought some preparation "H" pile cream only it wasn't piles i was suffering from it was anal fissures as you medically minded people will know is a completely different condition.
    Suffice is to say my Dad wet his self laughing at the pain i was in .It took me ages with my bottom emersed in a cold bath to gain some relief.
    Just as an aside ,and this is true ,the itching i used to experience in the "between the cheeks" area due to this ailment was unbelievable.One night around 2am I could not stand it any longer and got out of bed put my clothes on and went for a walk and of all thing i got stopped by the POLICE!
    I was asked why i was out so late ,told him he would not believe me if i told him ,i told him and he did believe me.
    The moral to the story is ,as an Indian doctor told me ,"after going to the toilet you must wash bottom".

Got back from an away rugby match, followed by a very late and very hot curry. Stumbled into my then girlfriends flat (she'd trustingly/stupidly given me a key) and my guts started to badly rumble. I rushed up to the bathroom, but didn't turn the light on as there was a really loud extractor fan and didn't want to wake her very grumpy and scary flatmate who's room was next door. I let loose on the porcelain but relief was only temporary as the curry was even hotter coming out than going in. My ring was in a whole world of pain and my beer addled brain not functioning properly. Still in the dark, I remembered my girlfriend kept a pot of cooling moisturiser on the sink, so I fumbled around, found it and slathered a huge handful on my burning chocolate starfish....... I got the wrong pot, it was Vicks! I spend the next couple of hours sat in the sink full of cold water.

Ya dont want t ga neer them wid toothpaste.

I remember rubbing deep heat on my legs before the '85 Borrowdale. Then spent 4 hours in horizontal hailstone. Very much an understatement to say that my legs "glowed" for a couple of days!