Thread: half pendle

half pendle

This saturday, Barley car park, not sure yet if first or second half, 9.30 am ish start, any takers?
    go play on the m 6, now, how does that sound

Re: half pendle

Hiya-I'd be up for this-I joined ukhursty and SS at weekend to do various "lines" but to be honest it was so grim I still haven't got a clue as to the route of the Full Tour-(which I've entered and am worried now as I don't want to get lost!!) Either the 1st or 2nd bit would be good for me-or would you consider doing it all? I really just want to know the route beforehand and have a good trot out-and I'm not fast! Endurance not speed!

I will come over and have a trot round Darth. Got a knee problem so I will be steady down hill....and up hill .....and probably along the flat as well

Don't mind if it is first half, second or full I am just coming along for the mug of tea at the end anyway - it makes it taste better

well, full tour if all are up for it, dont worry about knowing where ya goin, just follow all of those in front, good incentive for running fast to keep up with em
    You can get the harvey race map from Pete Bland's website which is a good bit of kit!
    Ok, stands at present as full tour (unless others say otherwise) at 9.30am Car park.

excelente! Look forward to Full Tour on Saturday 9.30. I thought about Pete Bland's map but even though I can map read, when I'm running everything merges into 1:confused and it would add 6 hours onto my time! I must have map dyslexia or I am just too excited/panicky on race day to think clearly! Looking forward to it!

brill run today guys-thanks for your company, wit and.... Darth, your stunning navigational skills !!! Mountain Man - I am in awe of your contouring skills!! I am absolutely cream crackered now -that was a real leg sucking, up and downer!! I will just be able to hold my shiraz at the right angle tonight whilst sizing up Jade Johnsons legs!!
    see you at the race, Darth - and Mountain Man, the Bradford 3 Peaks!!
    Thanks once again!
    rachel

Quote Originally Posted by shaunandrachel View Post
    brill run today guys-thanks for your company, wit and.... Darth, your stunning navigational skills !!! Mountain Man - I am in awe of your contouring skills!! I am absolutely cream crackered now -that was a real leg sucking, up and downer!! I will just be able to hold my shiraz at the right angle tonight whilst sizing up Jade Johnsons legs!!
    see you at the race, Darth - and Mountain Man, the Bradford 3 Peaks!!
    Thanks once again!
    rachel
    what do you mean my stunning nav skills ya cheeky bugger, we were only off a couple of hundred yards!!!

Thanks for the run out. You both looked comfortable at the end so I am sure you will no problems with the race. I'm glad I am not doing it

The Bradford 3 peaks is the 6th Dec which clashes with the Bowland race but I will probably do it again next year sometime.

Good luck for the 21st ... you never know it might dry out by then .