Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Urban Adventure Gear t1ts up?

Re: Urban Adventure Gear t1ts

Quote Originally Posted by AndyA View Post
    An Update;

Since raising a dispute with paypal (and presumably paypal have contacted UAG) a few days ago, i notice that my order is now 'processing' on the UAG website.

It may just be a stalling tactic, so i've escalated the dispute to a claim (whereby paypal now investigate it themselves rather than just passing my messages on).

to be continued....
    i've finally received the shoes!

To those new to this thread;

I ordered these shoes on Nov 5th and then didn't hear a thing from the supplier; my emails went unanswered and the telephone number doesn't (or at least didn't-i havent tried it today) work. By raising a claim with paypal i finally manageed to get them delivered earlier this week.

Here's the best bit though;

The box, which was heavily taped up, contained a letter from a customer who had returned the shoes back in August! UAG hadn't even bothered to open the box, just tossed them on the shelf then sent them out to me later.

I still havent had any contact from UAG; no apology for the delay, nothing

My Verdict;

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE; THEY DO NOT GIVE A TOSS ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

I have also had a recent problem Urban Adventure gear. I ordered an endura stealth jacket on the 7th of november. The jacket didn't arrived so I went onto their website to check progress. The page that came up said "paypal pending" so I re-processed the payment.

When I then went onto my paypal account it would appear that the payment made on the 7th completed as has the payment made on the 17th.

The phone number doesn't work and I have had no reply to my email.

Update on my problems with UAG. They are no longer trading and have been taken over by a company called Rat Race. Once the problem was picked up via a paypal dispute they were extreemly helpful. Rat Race were remiss in leaving the UAG website still running- although I expect this will soon be taken down!

Quote Originally Posted by nicola View Post
    Update on my problems with UAG. They are no longer trading and have been taken over by a company called Rat Race. Once the problem was picked up via a paypal dispute they were extreemly helpful. Rat Race were remiss in leaving the UAG website still running- although I expect this will soon be taken down!
    Don't be fooled; Rat Race and UAG are the same thing and have been for at least a year to my knowledge; the UAG site was running a year ago and will probably be running a year hence. The only reason they bothered to help you is the same reason they finally helped me; you raised a dispute with the one body that can actually extract money back from them, namely Paypal. I doubt they could give a stuff otherwise.