Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: my terrible affliction

Re: my terrible affliction

Quote Originally Posted by daz h View Post
    pain any easier clodhopper today
    Yea thanks Daz, better now that the horse tablets are kicking in and the puss has given way to water. Trouble is my whole knob seems to be inflated with water. looks a bit like one of them water bomb things. Weighs a ton it does. Mrs C is watching the procedings with interest. She will no doubt be wondering when full functionality will return.

Plus side1 No work yesterday apart from volunteering to go in at 2 am this morning to get them out of a mess. Had it fixed in 30 mins then hobbled home to bed

Plus side two. No work tonight or tomorow and I think they've arranged cover.

Minus side 1 Cant run

Minus side 2 cant have any wine

Joliver Jim

This is definitely another wind up JJ thread isn't it?

Joliver Jim

I mean, you're all having me on aren't you? Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Joliver Jim View Post
    I mean, you're all having me on aren't you? Again.
    Noo JJ my suffering know no bounds

Master and MR

a bit like a newly made sausage then
    bugger i bet you was panicking

when i had the snip , what a laugh, the doc said take 3/4 days off
    well i had the op at 4.00 pm and actually walked home.
    i rang work and said stuff it im not having time off and said i would do some delivering in one of our 7.5tonne trucks , so they loaded me up with a few drops around london, no probs , got up at 2.00am or sommert and i was fine , drove up to work and duly set off down the M1
    i did a round robin in london and arrived at my last drop, problem was no fork lift so i just turfed the steelwork off with a big bar and set off home.
    coming up the M1 i began to get a cold feeling down my leg but didnt think nowt of it
    anyway i pulled into watford gap services for fuel and looked down ad was amazed that my jeans where covered in blood , so much so it was all over the cab floor, id obviously burst the stitches, now i was stuffed , no diesel, no spare jeans or owt and somehow id got to go and pay for diesel in the very busy petrol forecourt
    jeez the guy on the till couldnt believe it along with dozens of other travellers and offered to ring for an ambulance but i declined and set off for home, i drove straight to the hospital and had to have it re stitched, the nurse gave me the biggest bollocking of my life, so i had to then have a day off watching daytime TV
    what a day that was

Ha ha ha, love it. I'm amazed at the restraint of the garrage bloke wanting to get you an ambulance. If a guy looking like he'd had his knob bitten off came anywhere near me I'd be calling the police! Once I'd run away far enough that is.