Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 100 fell races in 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Tindersticks View Post
    Hopefully there will be an article in the next fellrunner and this will give an idea of all the travelling involved.
    Looking forward to it. I read youre article in the Spring 2013 Fellrunner, the one about your 101 races in 2012, inspirational reading mate.
    Last edited by Fozzy42; 07-02-2014 at 10:34 PM.

Super Moderator
    Another great race list in the new magazine. Well done Tindersticks!
    Poacher turned game-keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Derby Tup View Post
    Another great race list in the new magazine. Well done Tindersticks!
    Thank you Andrew, glad you enjoyed it.
    Darren Fishwick, Chorley.

Good article Darren - very interesting!

What puzzles me though is how you managed to do all those races before the Nav course without getting hopelessly lost

Downloaded PXR5 today for a lunchtime run. What a great track "Uncle Sam's on Mars" is!

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
    Good article Darren - very interesting!

What puzzles me though is how you managed to do all those races before the Nav course without getting hopelessly lost

Downloaded PXR5 today for a lunchtime run. What a great track "Uncle Sam's on Mars" is!
    Hi Dave, believe me I get lost, often, and will probably continue to do so when in race mode.

Good choice of album, they often play Uncle Sam live it still goes down well. Also like Death Trap which is another live favourite.

Hi Darren. This is one of the reasons I love fell racing so much. One day you're talking to some bloke from up north in a car park in Staffordshire. Another day you are reading a second article about him running 300 races in 3 years.
    Very well done Sir :0)

Quote Originally Posted by Truck View Post
    Hi Darren. This is one of the reasons I love fell racing so much. One day you're talking to some bloke from up north in a car park in Staffordshire. Another day you are reading a second article about him running 300 races in 3 years.
    Very well done Sir :0)
    Ha ha nice one Tim, Mow Cop race if I'm not mistaken. I think you were surprised to see somebody sad enough to be wearing a Venom black metal t-shirt. I was equally surprised somebody else had heard of them. Take care mate, see you soon.

That was it man! The Venom T-Shirt. Cool!
    Yeah... See you soon.

I can't believe the entire field at Cononley got disqualified just because 'you lost your car keys'

Great read Darren and glad I could make the viewing of the Hobbit all that bit more exciting.

Keep an open date in your diary for 'THE McAULEY CHASE' Friday 16th May, reading your write up this'll be right up your street

Off Road
    A pint of ale to down half way round the race
    and just £2

Quote Originally Posted by multi coloured View Post
    I can't believe the entire field at Cononley got disqualified just because 'you lost your car keys'

Great read Darren and glad I could make the viewing of the Hobbit all that bit more exciting.

Keep an open date in your diary for 'THE McAULEY CHASE' Friday 16th May, reading your write up this'll be right up your street

Off Road
    A pint of ale to down half way round the race
    and just £2
    Congratulations Chris on your wedding, just looked your race up on ukresults,,,,,sounds a good un.

Cononley was a laugh(apart from losing car keys) nobody could confirm they had ran the correct route. Like typical fellrunners we all just shrugged our shoulders and went our merry way.....apart from me with no keys.