Page 390 of 553 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400440490 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 5528

Thread: Tonight's football thread

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger View Post
    After that run of results I would have sacked him and half the team by now.

Last time they sacked him Leeds won 5-1 the day after.
    I would sack him every Friday.
    Cellini says that McDermott is manager for the rest of the season so looks like you are stuck with him, good luck with that

Quote Originally Posted by Danbert Nocurry View Post
    Evra and Vidic looked really old and past it in the 2nd half tonight. Rooney was absolutely shite and wasted 2 good chances. The only 3 that played well tonight were Welbeck, Kagawa and Smalling

The way they play is miles behind the best teams in Europe.

Gollum is doing a magnificent job.

Tick Tock.
    Evra really is shite isn't he, to busy admiring himself after scoring the goal, forgot that the main thing a full back has to do is defend, something that he is woeful at.

The good news is that after the 'gallant' defeat they might give Moyesy another season. Good luck attracting world class players to a mid table, Europa League team with that useless **** in charge

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Head View Post
    Cellini says that McDermott is manager for the rest of the season so looks like you are stuck with him, good luck with that
    Suppose its better than Moyes

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Head View Post
    The good news is that after the 'gallant' defeat they might give Moyesy another season. Good luck attracting world class players to a mid table, Europa League team with that useless **** in charge
    http://www.givemesport.com/452061-to...nited-transfer

I was willing to give him this season to see if he could adapt his management style to what United demand, i.e. implementing an attacking, expressive style of football, married with the resilient, hard-working aspects that his Everton sides were known for.

He has completely failed to do this, and I have been stunned with the extent of his negativity and out-of-date football. I'm not that bothered by results, as the most important thing for me is respecting the identity and history of the club by upholding the principles of attacking football where the players have freedom, belief and play with joy.

Moyes football is the complete opposite of all the principles of Manchester United. Anyone who still wants him here just doesn't understand what the club truly stands for in my opinion, and we don't just stand for some fanciful notion of 'giving managers time'.
    Who cut your hair, Stevie Wonder?

Kroos has told Bayern and Germany team-mates that he is determined to make the switch to Old Trafford.

'ich bin determined to make der svitch to alt trafford!!'

Sign who you like but if you have a tumour as a manager, then his cancer will spread to them all

we are f**ked

Moyes needs f**king off asap. We could sign Ronaldo and Messi and that jock f**k would still find a way of ruining it. He's one of life's losers. f**k the c**t off. Despise him.
    Who cut your hair, Stevie Wonder?

To the Regiment - I Wish I Was There

Quote Originally Posted by Danbert Nocurry View Post
    Ha ha, one of your better ones Danbert. Can't believe you've de-friended me on Facebook but I understand

Evra second counts!

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I was willing to give him this season to see if he could adapt his management style to what United demand, i.e. implementing an attacking, expressive style of football, married with the resilient, hard-working aspects that his Everton sides were known for.

He has completely failed to do this, and I have been stunned with the extent of his negativity and out-of-date football. I'm not that bothered by results, as the most important thing for me is respecting the identity and history of the club by upholding the principles of attacking football where the players have freedom, belief and play with joy.

Moyes football is the complete opposite of all the principles of Manchester United. Anyone who still wants him here just doesn't understand what the club truly stands for in my opinion, and we don't just stand for some fanciful notion of 'giving managers time'.
    I still think he should be given until Christmas. Last summer was a massive upheaval at the club; Gill shouldn't have been allowed to leave at the same time as Ferguson and it royally f*cked up our summer, hence the Fellaini panic buy.

One transfer window, Fergie's signs off on the players and an increase in both the quality of play and results expected - particularly at Old Trafford.

If there's no improvement by Christmas, then he's got to go.