Page 292 of 553 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 5528

Thread: Tonight's football thread

In other news, as Blackburn fan, I think it's about time Burnley stepped down from the top of the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Fowler View Post
    In other news, as Blackburn fan, I think it's about time Burnley stepped down from the top of the Championship.
    I must remember to mention Burnley's present position to my brother-in-law next time I see him as he was one of many Burnley supporters who deserted them for Blackburn and the "bright lights" of the Premiership
    No country for old men.

Quote Originally Posted by Alf View Post
    I must remember to mention Burnley's present position to my brother-in-law next time I see him as he was one of many Burnley supporters who deserted them for Blackburn and the "bright lights" of the Premiership
    Anyone who switches teams isn't a supporter, anyone who switches from Burnley to Blackburn is a tw@t. Feel free to pass that on to your brother-in-law

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Head View Post
    Anyone who switches teams isn't a supporter, anyone who switches from Burnley to Blackburn is a tw@t. Feel free to pass that on to your brother-in-law
    Hold on, didn't you mention in your liverpool days???

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger View Post
    Hold on, didn't you mention in your liverpool days???
    Well spotted mate but the Liverpool days were in parallel with the Morecambe days, as with most non league fans I supported a league club as well. Supported Morecambe since 1960 and Liverpool since the mid sixties so I'm hardly a glory hunter

PS how was the tea last night, if you can eat that shite you want to get on I'm A Celebrity, you would piss it

i was born 5 minutes from Anfield and used to mind cars.We had regulars and some of the kids use to wash the cars it was a nice little earner for us kids. I have been a season ticket holder for 30 years. I been enjoying this thread so keep it up Danbert and Iain. Moyes will be Lucky to last the year already losing the players Rio not happy RVP ? Felleni a panic buy who more interested in playing with his phone than watching the game. There will be more panic buys in the new year if they can attract top top top players. 8 points off second place how many off the bottom! Won't finish in the top 4 and will struggle to get in the Europa league.

Quote Originally Posted by Alf View Post
    Dave Jones out at Wednesday and Dave Flitcroft at Barnsley, the managerial merry-go-round continues.
    Flitcroft not out of work for long, he is in charge at Bury now

Flitcroft not out of work for long, he is in charge at Bury now
    The man has no shame going to work for that shower.
    No country for old men.

Does anyone else think that United and Salford Harriers are the mirror image of each other. Both are Manc based, red & white, both tried to sign everyone in sight in the pursuit of success, everyone hates them and now it's going tits up big style

Does anyone else think that United and Salford Harriers are the mirror image of each other. Both are Manc based, red & white, both tried to sign everyone in sight in the pursuit of success, everyone hates them and now it's going tits up big style
    You are kidding.. look at any table of money spent...

We've spent but more than the rest? Who at the top has brought through the most kids...

Well done, I actually never thought I'd see the day Danbert is beaten for the most idiotic post of the day...