Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disciplinary Committee

Disciplinary Committee

I was outraged to hear about those two naughty Holmfirth boys having to be summoned for a good telling off. I love naughty boys and wish i could have been there to watch them have their wrists slapped and bottoms spanked. Does it not all seem a little over the top (over the Old Counties Tops!!!!!!Haha xx)

KK
    xx

Master

Re: Disciplinary Committee

Quote Originally Posted by Keswick_Krumble View Post
    I was outraged to hear about those two naughty Holmfirth boys having to be summoned for a good telling off. I love naughty boys and wish i could have been there to watch them have their wrists slapped and bottoms spanked. Does it not all seem a little over the top (over the Old Counties Tops!!!!!!Haha xx)

KK
    xx
    I suspect you are being deliberately provocative ....

I hold my hands up Mike T! You got me! I am, however, intrigued to find out more as the little write up (which will be in THE FELLRUNNER!!!) is a bit vague about it all :-)
    Anyone know more?

KK
    xx

Have a look at the OCT thread at the time for the details. Good to see they do actually enforce these rules.

Seems to be getting a bit to serious this fell running

Well it was a breach of the rules of that particular race, so they maybe deserve what they get? If you cant handle sticking to what the organiser requests for the safety of the competitors, maybe dont be selfish and just go for a training run instead. :closed:

Quote Originally Posted by sol View Post
    Well it was a breach of the rules of that particular race, so they maybe deserve what they get? If you cant handle sticking to what the organiser requests for the safety of the competitors, maybe dont be selfish and just go for a training run instead. :closed:
    It all seems a bit silly to me, sat in front of a few disciplinary committees for football being asked to explain my actions. Always found it a good laugh tbh.

But if the race organisers took no action then their insurance may be implicated. The get insured which must take into account race rules, so they must be seen enforcing those rules. Still think 3 months is harsh...I'd just race under someone else's name..

Saying that I presume SHR/WFRA/BOFRA and even WA races would not be counted under the ban?

Quote Originally Posted by IainR View Post
    It all seems a bit silly to me, sat in front of a few disciplinary committees for football being asked to explain my actions. Always found it a good laugh tbh.

But if the race organisers took no action then their insurance may be implicated. The get insured which must take into account race rules, so they must be seen enforcing those rules. Still think 3 months is harsh...I'd just race under someone else's name..

Saying that I presume SHR/WFRA/BOFRA and even WA races would not be counted under the ban?
    Racing under someone else's name can also lead to a ban as was evidenced with the last Auld Lang Syne Race.

Master

If 1 doesn't like the rules, 1 should go and set 1 self up 1's own association / club and learn the hard way. Or just go for a traning run as Sol says...

What's with all the 1's? Are you the Queen? Hahaa