Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Two stone Challenge!

Re: Two stone Challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by The Master View Post
    I agree. Do you set yourself masturbatory goals or do you consider it recreational?
    Both i find the more i do the better i get!! my best time is now down to a wonderful 30 seconds, took some build up to but i got there!
    i am aiming to do it by the time my pants hit the floor!!
    oh how i wish i could put that to my fell running Ricky would be in ore!!
    Going to try again....

Quote Originally Posted by Amex View Post
    Both i find the more i do the better i get!! my best time is now down to a wonderful 30 seconds, took some build up to but i got there!
    Don't worry big fella you'll find it much easier when you're wearing that dress.
    my nose runs faster than my feet.
    www.ukfellponies.org.uk

Impressive.....you should share that with your wieightwatchers group, they could learn a lot

Quote Originally Posted by The Master View Post
    Impressive.....you should share that with your wieightwatchers group, they could learn a lot
    Master i was sacked from weight watchers i was a leader for 6 months but was asked to leave when well lets say problems arose!! me and 15 women training together well -------------------- some blokes shoot tigers i find sport in other ways!!
    so me dropping my pants and polishing would be bad news!!
    i better be careful or the mods will act sorry will tone it down mods xxx
    Going to try again....

Amex - Sorry to thread Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Mr1470 View Post

NOUH - hope that knee gets better soon mate. Hope to meet up soon on some nice Lakes fells. Does this mean BG attempt is no-go this year?

Probably a no goer pal, I dont really want to think that far ahead. Hopefully be right for summer time races in the lakes and stuff. Bloody hope so anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Stolly View Post
    NOUH I'm sure my knee injury is different to yours but I just refused to give into mine. I originally jarred it on a run in early January - a sharp pain on the top right side of my left knee cap - and then during each subsequent run it has been swelling up and very hard to walk on for a couple of days afterwards, especially down stairs or hills. In the first couple of weeks the water on the knee was really noticeable.

Miraculously though, just in these last few days, it has become much better despite all my running. I have religeously been applying a frozen pea bag to it for a couple of hours each night for a while now and, in prepartion of any long runs, deep heat just before the off. This "treatment" had not been prescribed in any way, shape or form but kind of felt worth a bash on my part.

It seems to have worked or, at the very least, has given me something to do while the knee has healed up on its own. Very best for an early recovery - I'd absolutely hate having to rest up for a month
    TBH Stolly I read your comments about your knee, and I tried to train through it. I was up and down really for a month, I then tried a twelve miler of road when it was feeling at its strongest and panged it again. So i'm gonna bite the bullet and lay off for a while. Even when its feeling better I'll try to give it that extra week. I've been in a bit of a viscous circle with it TBH, thinknig about Races and keeping fit. So I'll chill for a bit and see what happens.

Pretty frustrated, but feel like my own worst enemy for doing a long run on it. I proved this weekend that cycling make sit worse also.

I'll be lost on Satrudays without going to the lakes.
    Last edited by NotOnUrHelly; 27-02-2008 at 10:23 AM.

[quote=

I'll be lost on Satrudays without going to the lakes.[/quote]
    You could still go up Jamie, and do some training in the bar.
    my nose runs faster than my feet.
    www.ukfellponies.org.uk

Thanks Guys, you see i am on a win win here, i have promised MR c that if i don't loose weight by 3 peaks i run in a dress at said race, with Emmis suspenders, and if i do loose weight i run in a short fell race with wait for it Emmis suspenders!!
    So Mr C gets to wear his incon pad! i get to wear ladies clothes and you lot get to piss yourselves!
    it's complicated but fun!!
    Jamie we sang about fish

*memo to self book doctors app for help*
    Steve The PPP is only a few days away, Have you decided what colour dress to wear Will it be Fell Pony black? Or are you going to support us all and stand on top somewhere and cheer us on un till you are a little horse

I hope every thing is going well with you.

Quote Originally Posted by IanDarkpeak View Post
    Steve The PPP is only a few days away, Have you decided what colour dress to wear Will it be Fell Pony black? Or are you going to support us all and stand on top somewhere and cheer us on un till you are a little horse

I hope every thing is going well with you.
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!
    just started training but i think, it will now be a 3 stone challenge, i had prayed this thread had been lost! bret help me loose it
    it was started before i had foot problem. oh dear god i know you lot are not going to let this drop until you seem me in a dress and Emilous suspenders at a fell race, why did i open my mouth.
    Going to try again....

Nope it's far too interesting!

bret help me loose it

Oh dear i sense a poll coming on here!
    Going to try again....