Page 231 of 1694 FirstFirst ... 1311812212292302312322332412813317311231 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 16932

Thread: Today's Training

Re: Today's Training

First decent run on the roads tonight in almost three weeks a good 40 minute session around the Cronton area with no ill effects from the recent hip injury.

david

Quote Originally Posted by Pinno View Post
    decent run on the roads
    Surely an oxymoron ?

Banned

14 mile 3100ft ascent pottering round Derbyshire somewhere with Swoop and friends.
    Hayfield to Edale and back up Jacobs ladder and so on etc.
    What a good day though.
    This Friday running is great.

Part of Leg 3 of the BG, we got as far as Rossett Pike from Dunmail. Is their acutually a good line to Rossett Pike from Stake pass, cos I can never find it.

Had a great day with IanDarkPeak, Amex and my mate Kev. The rain did not help really but you cant expect to go to the lakes in october and not expect to not get wet.

15miles and 5500ft of climb.

Quote Originally Posted by NotOnUrHelly View Post
    Part of Leg 3 of the BG, we got as far as Rossett Pike from Dunmail. Is their acutually a good line to Rossett Pike from Stake pass, cos I can never find it.

Had a great day with IanDarkPeak, Amex and my mate Kev. The rain did not help really but you cant expect to go to the lakes in october and not expect to not get wet.

15miles and 5500ft of climb.
    Funnily enough that's exactly what I did.

Good day out despite the weather at the end. We even got buzzed by the RAF budgie

That sounds like hard work helly. Makes my 22.5 on the relative flat seem paltry.

3 hours on the mountain bike with 1500ft ascent and THREE punctures. One on the front (no probs - spare tube straight in) then two on the back. Fixed the first rear one, got geared up again and ready to rumble and the fecker was flat again! Not happy. Managed to get the bugger sorted and get home before dark. Luckily there was lots of nibbles left over from last nights Halloween party to shove down my throat.

That rucsac has ruined the bottom of my back and round my hips. Talk about chaffing. My bath was mega painful.

Nigel my mate who went walking had a mega walk about 11miles 4000ft , there is no reason why he could not have come along. He just needs pursuading

Graeme

Why didn't you take the Langdale route over to Rossett Pike? I know conditions were crap today, so that coould have made finding the line quite tricky.
    Oh me and the dog went over Winter Hill today, and he was a gigantic pain in the arse today. I think he was over excieted to be out running, so I'm taking him out again tomorrow morning to see if he's any better.

Did the Yorkshire Three Peaks today with a few mates from work. Weather was crap and visiblility was crap!!!