Quote Originally Posted by Witton Park View Post
I agree Dom - just not sure why the re-ignite a thread from last year on a race that has been dropped from the Champs Schedule.
and I have to say the potential was super as Ingleborough is an awesome mountain to run on.

NB. Lads that although the Lakes has some super terrain for fell running there's more to fell running than just the Lake District.

Pendle Hill - The Peak District - Howgills - Yorkshire Dales - and after the FRA Relays last year I have to big up the Clywdian Hills - I also personally love the Bowland Fells.

I think this years FRA series will expand everyones experience with 2 x Lakeland, a visit to the Peak District, either side of the Pennines (with the better side still to come ) and the North Yorks Moors.

It's been an excellent start.
Hey up now WP whats all that about better side but you are spot on with both angles it has been a great start (and I sure when we get out passports stamped for the trip over to you it will be a cracker) and there are clearly one or two juniors who are blinkered as to what makes a descent fell race.