Quote Originally Posted by anthonykay View Post
I'm not sure if diet has much connection with mental state (although I suspect it does), and I don't know what to recommend, but I think you should seek help. Depression is a horrible condition.
I was in therapy at one stage, but they stopped offering me sessions because they weren't getting the results, and no alternative was presented. They said if i wanted to continue it there was a place down the road that had a competitive pricing scheme.

I don't think my diet is to blame; my mother didn't show me any love as a child, so i grew up thinking i was worthless and it's a permanent belief system now. I was stupid and complacent when i was younger and didn't get a woman in the bag, and now it's too late. All there is now is internet shit where you get looked upon as a commodity and evaluated based on your physical appearance.

I'm acutely aware that many people learn to live alone and that they are doing and thinking things i'm not. I don't really know where to begin when it comes to dealing with loneliness, and i can't break the link between it and worthlessness. When you ask people's advice they are just full of platitudes like, 'there's somebody out there for everybody', and 'there's nothing wrong with your character'. Very few people make any sort of sense which leads me mainly to dispair; that or the obvious alternative of a lifelong dependency on pharmaceutical medication, which is what i'll get if i go on meds like stagger did.