Right some of you may have seen the problems I had in november with a tight itb and piriformis in my right side which got sorted out pretty quickly at the physio. I recently developed what appeared to be the same issue on my left side. This time I noticed the symptoms and got on it straight away with the stretches the physic shown me and lots of smr work with a roller and hard ball. Things appeared to loosen up nicely and the discomfort subsided. Over the weekend I've noticed my hip now makes a loud popping sound. Don't know the name of the move but say I have my feet together I raise my left leg so it's bent at the knee and my thigh is parallel to the ground. I then rotate my leg so my knee cap is pointing to the left and then put my leg back down to the start position. It's when I put my leg down that my hip makes a loud crack or popping sound. I don't experience any pain at this time put obviously it causes concern.

Should I be worried? What should I do?

Obviously I'm continuing the stretching and smr work in hope that this helps and prevents further ITB piriformis issues. Any other ideas would be greatly received. Zephyr whats your thoughts?

Thanks

Michael