Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: man u bending rules AGAIN

Re: man u bending rules AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Danbert Nocurry View Post
    Manchester only has one club now noel. United are from Trafford, which is well outside of the City of Manchester boundaries.:w00t:
    Sorry Danbert, that's not up to your usual standard of comeback. Worried now that Man U are within 10 of your goal difference!! Go on, do the league a favour and win the bloody trophy.....

Manchester only has one club now noel. United are from Trafford, which is well outside of the City of Manchester boundaries.:w00t:
    That being the case Danbert it should make deciding on the name for this joint team easier. Obviously with you being the Manchester club they could take "Manchester" from your name and "United" from theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by biara View Post
    Sorry Danbert, that's not up to your usual standard of comeback. Worried now that Man U are within 10 of your goal difference!! Go on, do the league a favour and win the bloody trophy.....
    I am hoping that Chelsea, Spurs and yourselves do the business when they visit you. They've also got to come to us yet. We've got to carry on beating the bigger teams at home and not blow it in our so called easier games.

It will be close.
    To the Regiment - I Wish I Was There

Slightly off topic here but concerning our visit to the Swamp earlier this season (the 6 - 1 day) I and other Blues were refused entry to the stadium because our flags were greater in size than their 1metre x 1metre rule (which incidentally was not printed on the tickets) and was quite clearly brought in just to be awkward and in an effort to try to minimise our presence in the stadium. As such I would like to see City invoke a similar rule on their visits to us. I realise it's tit for tat but they did everything they could to inconvenience us at theirs, whilst looking after their own, we should do exactly the same in my opinion.
    could the reason be why you couldn't get in dan was because being a man united fan you was trying to get in the away end?
    Marxist Leninism is a weapon of the workers