Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Decline the jab

It's not just the young. This is the graph, below, for my age-group and a lot of other members of this forum (thanks for the link WP). Unless they are reduced soon, there will be more excess deaths for this age-group after the pandemic than during it. And this, I understand, is from government statistics, not some crack-pot internet 'expert'.

Testing, testing 1, 2 ,3
    Am Yisrael Chai

Quote Originally Posted by Mike T View Post
    I don't know what this means. We of course get foreign DNA in our system on a daily basis - every time we clean our teeth or even chew something, as well as with other activities/processes. I cannot believe that multiple experts would not be all over this if it really was a problem.
    That's a good point. I don't know what it means either. But if the WHO has a recommended level for contamination one presumes that having too much is bad.

Philip Buckhaults is a cancer genomics expert, and professor at the University of South Carolina who has testified before a South Carolina Senate Medical Affairs Ad-Hoc Committee saying that Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine is contaminated with billions of tiny DNA fragments. He has concerns.

https://brownstone.org/articles/rese...fizer-vaccine/

The BMJ back in 2021 also had some concerns about the quality of the vaccine production process.
    https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n627

Is this a big deal? I don't know.

Yes, like you say, our bodies are exposed to foreign DNA all the time. But the difference between ingesting say, a Gregg's pasty orally, and having it injected into your body is that the LNPs ( lipid nanoparticles ) in the jabs enable material to get through the cell membrane, which normally would be kept out.

Apparently, the essential components of LNP are man-made. It seems that their use in humans was forbidden prior to 2020. This rule was changed with the emergency use approval of the COVID RNA-vaccines. The packaging material is essential to protect RNA from destruction so that it can travel in the bloodstream to reach all organs of the body. They are taken up by cells and their cargo is then released. Production of the spike protein and triggering of the immune response follow, leading to formation of specific antibodies that are supposed to protect against future infections.

From what I've read, once DNA has been aided into the cell, there is a chance (presumedly very very small)of it influencing with your own code and stuff being activated or deactivated that results in bad news for health.

Of course, all medical treatments, from simple to complex entail an element of risk, and we make our choices for treatment following our own judgement of the risk, but supported by our trust, or otherwise, in the experts. I find it very difficult to navigate between sources of information which imply that we shouldn't worry our little heads and rest assured that the pharmaceutical companies have our best interests at heart, and the other extreme of some rabid, swivelled eyed anti-vaxxers and they supporters claiming an evil global conspiracy. But I do know that medical mistakes happen and that the authorities have a very poor track record of coming clean (no pun intended) with the public about these until well after the event(s).

All very confusing, but interesting too. Food for thought (and that's orally not intravenously)
    Am Yisrael Chai

In response to Mike's post yesterdy.

That's a good point. I don't know what it means either. But if the WHO has a recommended level for contamination one presumes that having too much is bad.

Philip Buckhaults is a cancer genomics expert, and professor at the University of South Carolina who has testified before a South Carolina Senate Medical Affairs Ad-Hoc Committee saying that Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine is contaminated with billions of tiny DNA fragments. He has concerns.

The BMJ back in 2021 also had some concerns about the quality of the vaccine production process.

Yes, like you say, our bodies are exposed to foreign DNA all the time. But the difference between ingesting say, a Gregg's pasty orally, and having it injected into your body is that the LNPs ( lipid nanoparticles ) in the jabs enable material to get through the cell membrane, which normally would be kept out.

Apparently, the essential components of LNP are man-made. It seems that their use in humans was forbidden prior to 2020. This rule was changed with the emergency use approval of the COVID RNA-vaccines. The packaging material is essential to protect RNA from destruction so that it can travel in the bloodstream to reach all organs of the body. They are taken up by cells and their cargo is then released. Production of the spike protein and triggering of the immune response follow, leading to formation of specific antibodies that are supposed to protect against future infections.

From what I've read, once DNA has been aided into the cell, there is a chance (presumedly very very small)of it influencing with your own code and stuff being activated or deactivated that results in bad news for health.

Of course, all medical treatments, from simple to complex entail an element of risk, and we make our choices for treatment following our own judgement of the risk, but supported by our trust, or otherwise, in the experts. I find it very difficult to navigate between sources of information which imply that we shouldn't worry our little heads and rest assured that the pharmaceutical companies have our best interests at heart, and the other extreme of some rabid, swivelled eyed anti-vaxxers and they supporters claiming an evil global conspiracy. But I do know that medical mistakes happen and that the authorities have a very poor track record of coming clean (no pun intended) with the public about these until well after the event(s).

All very confusing, but interesting too. Food for thought (and that's orally not intravenously)
    Am Yisrael Chai

Am Yisrael Chai

No. I'm still not allowed to post of any substance (or, let's be honest, even complete tosh).
    Am Yisrael Chai

Maybe I could try and post little coded slivers of the banned text, like pages of the bourgeois decadent Beano they used to smuggle across the Iron Curtain into Soviet Russia,
    Am Yisrael Chai

“Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it.”
    ― Mark Twain

I'm going full martyr here

Enough already.
    Am Yisrael Chai

Quote Originally Posted by Mossdog View Post
    No. I'm still not allowed to post of any substance (or, let's be honest, even complete tosh).
    I seem to get 3 of what you post other than your Todays Sally thread!
    Visibility good except in Hill Fog

Quote Originally Posted by anthonykay View Post
    Yes, the graphs are worrying, but there is no suggestion that the continuing excess deaths are anything to do with Covid or the subject of this thread, the Covid vaccinations. So why are so many young people dying?

Actually, there are all sorts of reasons why young people could be suffering from poor mental health (which would tend to cause poor physical health). One of those reasons is the disruption that Covid has caused, to their social lives as well as their education. There is the cost-of-living crisis (leading to poor diet, etc.). They may be depressed because the dysfunctional housing market means that they are never likely to be able to get a house of their own. Or they may just be depressed after 13 years of the Tories in Government . . . .

But it is worth investigating.
    I'd just make a couple of points Anthony.

Firstly that there was never a lockdown policy in the pandemic plan for a respiratory virus. This was done out of panic and as many said bad judgement and that may be the root of some young deaths now due to knock on mental health issues.
    One of my own daughters was in her last year of PhD Clinical Psychology attached to Lancaster Uni, on placement in the NHS 2 days a week and it knocked her for six. She was living with us, but no job, no teaching, and no contact with anyone.
    Would you lot want to be in lockdown with me?
    When the country unlocked, her education and teaching didn't. It was over a year before she could re-start her placement and her teaching never did go back to campus.

But I'd say there is a suggestion that the continuing excess deaths are more directly to do with covid or the covid vaccinations.
    In fact often in other places if I make an assertion about the side effects of the vaccine, I am told at times by clinicians that it is actually covid, not the vaccines that is the issue.
    The symptoms causing the problems are caused by covid.
    So yes, several pro vaccine clinicians including some high profile ones who believe in the vaccine, blame covid for the rise in excess deaths in all ages post pandemic.
    It may have merit, but I suspect it's more of an emotional response than rooted in reality.
    I say that because I have seen some analysis, looking at the excess death figures around the world, and also analysis of US insurance claims for death and critical illness.
    These claims started to tick up in the middle of 2021.
    Had it been earlier one could say it might be covid.
    But the increase correlates to the vaccine roll out.

Proof - no. I accept that. But I find an analyst called Ed Dowd quite credible and Ed puts it like this. In analytical terms the uptick is a 1 in 200 year event and it correlates to vaccine roll out rather than covid pandemic. So he will assert it is the vaccine unless someone can convince him otherwise as there is no other factor that fits tthe timeline and is relevant to the countries affected.

Ed Dowd's book is "Cause Unknown"

and when I see or hear "There is no evidence that......"

I'm sorry, but there is evidence and it is being ignored. I might be wrong, but why isn't this getting more airtime rather than just "blah, blah, blah.... your wrong!"
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cause-Epide.../dp/1510776397
    Last edited by Witton Park; 26-09-2023 at 08:05 AM.
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell