Thread: Last year, this year

Master
    Within sight of Leicestershire's Beacon Hill

Last year, this year

Last year I had Achilles tendonitis, starting in the middle of March, and Covid in the middle of May. This year I have had Achilles tendonitis, starting in the middle of March, and now I have got symptoms, fairly mild, that could be Covid. Are my health issues becoming predictable?

Actually, I reckon the present symptoms are Yorkshire Lurgy. They started on Sunday evening, a few hours after I had returned from a 3-day choir tour of Yorkshire, with concerts in Selby, Cottingham, Hull and Driffield (and one at Clumber Park in Notts on the way home). Considering those venues, I am just imagining a conversation among the tour organisers: "OK, we can go to Yorkshire, but we must find venues where no-one can go off for a bit of fell-running".
    In his lifetime he suffered from unreality, as do so many Englishmen.
    Jorge Luis Borges

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonykay View Post
    Last year I had Achilles tendonitis, starting in the middle of March, and Covid in the middle of May. This year I have had Achilles tendonitis, starting in the middle of March, and now I have got symptoms, fairly mild, that could be Covid. Are my health issues becoming predictable?

Actually, I reckon the present symptoms are Yorkshire Lurgy. They started on Sunday evening, a few hours after I had returned from a 3-day choir tour of Yorkshire, with concerts in Selby, Cottingham, Hull and Driffield (and one at Clumber Park in Notts on the way home). Considering those venues, I am just imagining a conversation among the tour organisers: "OK, we can go to Yorkshire, but we must find venues where no-one can go off for a bit of fell-running".
    Choirs are well known for being a "good" way of spreading Covid. Whatever it is, good luck with it.

My partner had Covid last week from car sharing - she then gave it to somebody else by car sharing. Luckily I have been OK so far - or at least symptom free, I have not tested.