Thread: Ukip

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think that online voting should be introduced. With a log in similaar to when i do my tax return.
    Looking at results only a third of people actually voted at all.
    I personally know folk that didnt vote because of bad weather.
    Surely in this email age secure online voting makes sence and could be less easy to fraud. The secret ballet might play a part byt I'm sure its something to be worked out.

I cant believe how much hate there has been towards ukip voters. In my opinion many of my friends have acted in shameful and contradictory ways towards the ukip voters, fuelling a fire of hate.

Not a great example.

I dont support ukip but I'm more discusted with the comments of non ukip voters than those for the party.
    Mick
    http://www.mikkmurray.co.uk - My art and running blog! Go on.. Take a look!

Quote Originally Posted by MickTor View Post
    I cant believe how much hate there has been towards ukip voters. In my opinion many of my friends have acted in shameful and contradictory ways towards the ukip voters, fuelling a fire of hate.

Not a great example.

I dont support ukip but I'm more disgusted with the comments of non ukip voters than those for the party.
    Mick
    and the thread is developing along those lines.

Turnout is down, voting has become a choice between the same ie Hobsons choice.

UKIP is merely a chance to put one up the mainstream and quite a few people have taken the chance.

I'm actually more surprised that anyone can find a reason to vote for Tory, Labour or Libdem at the moment in a national election. It seems to me a no vote or a none of the above vote is a fair enough decision.
    Richard Taylor
    "William Tell could take an apple off your head. Taylor could take out a processed pea."
    Sid Waddell

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Witton Park View Post
    a

UKIP is merely a chance to put one up the mainstream and quite a few people have taken the chance.

I'm actually more surprised that anyone can find a reason to vote for Tory, Labour or Libdem at the moment in a national election. It seems to me a no vote or a none of the above vote is a fair enough decision.
    Nicely put Richard.

I voted UKIP for the Europe elections
    &
    Libs in local because I know the lady and she is a member of a local running club.

Each to there own but I dare bet a lot of the vote knockers don't even vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Stagger View Post
    Nicely put Richard.

I voted UKIP for the Europe elections
    Me too Stags, welcome to the 'mindless masses' as Mr1470 calls us. To me the mindless masses are the 66% who couldn't be arsed to waddle the 200 yards to the nearest polling station