Thread: mr b's comeback

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Theiveley Pike today, 4.3m 1350'. Don't remember the course being that rough and awkward to navigate, I went wrong on the final drop to the track and lost my advantage on the guy behind me. It's difficult to look up when you're all in. Tindersticks had a belter and rocked up eleventh, very close to a sub 40 iirc. I scored 81.5 points for the 50@50 which is better than I expected, the descents were greasy and rough which suited a PB Racer just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by mr brightside View Post
    Theiveley Pike today, 4.3m 1350'. Don't remember the course being that rough and awkward to navigate, I went wrong on the final drop to the track and lost my advantage on the guy behind me. It's difficult to look up when you're all in. Tindersticks had a belter and rocked up eleventh, very close to a sub 40 iirc. I scored 81.5 points for the 50@50 which is better than I expected, the descents were greasy and rough which suited a PB Racer just fine.
    But it is a classic route: steep climbs to utilise power, long flat sections for speed work and fabulous descents. My 10th time today.
    "...as dry as the Atacama desert".