Thread: Todays permitted exercise!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Using the term "us" I am referring to the public as a whole, not FRA in particular - look upon it as "all of us".

It may only be a minority of the population as a whole who act irresponsibly, but that is enough to continue doing the damage, on a localised or countrywide scale.
    None of it is rocket science, the instructions are pretty simple to follow, so we should follow them and get it over and done with, or else accept the consequences. "It wasn't me it was him" is not an excuse anymore.

If we are locked in for a while then so be it, I would hate it but to imply it would effect our physical and mental health must only show how weak and pathetic we have become. We have 24 hour contact and entertainment with the world plus a brain to use, never had it so good for confinement.
    Don't roll with a pig in poo. You get covered in poo and the pig likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by molehill View Post
    If we are locked in for a while then so be it, I would hate it but to imply it would effect our physical and mental health must only show how weak and pathetic we have become. We have 24 hour contact and entertainment with the world plus a brain to use, never had it so good for confinement.
    Just because you think it weak and pathetic, doesn’t mean some people won’t be badly affected.

I think a ban on exercise at this stage would be disproportionate when the number of people not following the rules are so small.
    Last edited by Muddy Retriever; 05-04-2020 at 10:17 PM.

Banned
    It would help if the guidelines were clear and exact.

Here is my suggestion.
    60mins max exercise per day, avoiding and contacting. Maximising social distancing.

I'm with you Muddy. Target the irresponsible and rule breakers and sort them.