Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On yer Bike

Re: On yer Bike

Quote Originally Posted by cobbydale View Post
    i asked my boss to sponsor me for the fred whiton this year all i wanted in return was a bike (4 grand) he said no, but he said a t-shirt was fine . If i win the fred whiton then he will buy me the bike . Ive resorted to saving for my dream bike, like yoU said Allen T don't think the scheme will strech to this kind of bike. I do cycle to work 4 or 5 times a month, more in summer.

I cycle to work most nights, though I get a bit edgy about leaving a 2grand bike locked up outside a nightclub - if it gets damaged then it'll take all the bouncers to stop me from kicking the living sh1t out of whoever's responsible!! It's the fastest way to get home at 3AM, though often people shouting stuff.

That's why I'm going to build a cheap commuter bike from left over bits, then build my dream bike.

Funny isn't it though, you could drive past in a cheap sporty looking car or motorbike & all the lasses would be wanting a ride, but ride past on a racing bike that costs a bomb & do any of them notice!!!??!! (Well actually to be fair some of them do, but I don't think they realise how much the bike is - they're more interested in perving at the rider!!).

Just wondering though if I ended up back at some lasses flat or house, would she understand why I couldn't leave my bike outside all night!!??!!
    I'm so naughty!!!!!!

I agree mate my bike lives in our living room. noway is it stopping in the shed.
    your shoes get so hot you wish your dam feet were fire proof

I agree mate my bike lives in our living room. noway is it stopping in the shed.
    well keep the two mtn bikes in the garage, the two road bikes stay in the bedroom!!!

However when the dream bike comes along, the winter/cyclocrosser I'm going to build will go in the garage.

hmm thinking about a full susser xc model as well....
    I'm so naughty!!!!!!

Master and MR

same as mine
    AJ moans but thats were it stays