Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Timekeeping

Re: Timekeeping

If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.

Last of these ridiculous late nights, should all be handed in tomorrow. Definitely would have been easier to start a few days earlier. Only had 7 hours sleep in the last 2 nights, and need to be up at 7 in the morning today as well. Caffeine is what's been keeping me awake, can of Relentless in the morning does the trick. Almost finished now..

Quote Originally Posted by FellRunner1 View Post
    Last of these ridiculous late nights, should all be handed in tomorrow. Definitely would have been easier to start a few days earlier. Only had 7 hours sleep in the last 2 nights, and need to be up at 7 in the morning today as well. Caffeine is what's been keeping me awake, can of Relentless in the morning does the trick. Almost finished now..
    Students eh!

If I had a big project and couldn't motivate myself I used to sit down with an A4 note pad and scribble lots of nots things I wanted to put in etc, but do this early 30 max sometimes in bed before sleep, then do the same the next day but read throught the notes first, it used to inspire fresh ideas which were added to the notes, after 3 days it was just a matter of putting it all down. even now if I'm running a course or event etc I'll wake up with ideas still at 4.00am Jot them down and go back to sleep.