Page 169 of 185 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1846

Thread: Full Tour of Pendle

Quote Originally Posted by andygib1982 View Post
    is a ****er of a race that brings out the cramp monster ! I though managed to escape some how. I picked up some new mudclaws from Blands van thanfully there not BRIGHT yellow any more ! really worked a treat forgot how grippy new ones are
    Great race yesterday Andy. Still can't believe you got me by only 9 seconds! Thanks for the tip offs for getting the tags out. Much appreciated.

Many thanks to the RO, marshals and helpers. Brilliant day out. 3 years of cracking weather now. Keep it up!

Another fabulous, if knackering day out on Pendle! 3 years on the trot and great weather every time. Those last two climbs were as heartbreaking as I remembered. Amazing how such a well organised event embodies what fell running is all about and still manages to throw in a nice technical T.

First A Long category race. Brilliant day out and really well organised. Hope I'm brave enough to attempt another go next year and get under 4 hours.

brilliant race in great conditions. all the marshalls were really friendly too. first pictures starting to appear (seemed like there was a snapper round every corner!)

http://www.racingsnakes.com/Pendal1.php

First of the pics are up on http://racingsnakes.com/Pendal1.php (sorry about spelling!) lots more to come, keep posted when I put up the others by liking my page on http://facebook.com/racingsnakes (photos can be seen on FB too) I have some great action shots of the descent into Ogden Clough that I will be posting soon :-)

Cheers barnyc, you just beat me to it

Thanks to Clayton le moors & RO marshals n helpers on a well organised race. glad it were frozen up there yesterday! just wondering how the old race times compare to the new race route? anyone know?
    WOODZY.

Thanks to Kieran and Clayton-le-Moors, really super race and am wearing the t-shirt with pride now.

Cat AL is probably not my thing, I jogged until the top of the fourth climb and by the top of Mearley Clough I was dead on my arse, the run-in dragged and I'm still a pretty stiff and sorry sight right now. Had a lot of fun though and will have a serious think and batch of training before I attempt again!

Really enjoyed my first ToP, perfectly organised (many thanks) & perfect conditions.

I noticed when we finished that one of the organisers had a friendly word with a lad who had his number on his shorts to let him know this won't be allowed next year. As it happened that lad was in his first fell race so had no idea, I thought that was another example of the excellent organisation at this event.

same happened at the end of Windgather, best start getting used to the new FRA safety rules before they kick in next year - numbers must be worn on the chest