Quote Originally Posted by Witton Park View Post
OK guys the end of week 1 review.

Only 3 of us put teams in to Velogames.

Mine are Tadej Pogačar, Thymen Arensman, Esteban Chaves, Filippo Zana, Tim Merlier, Filippo Ganna, Aurélien Paret-Peintre, Michael Valgren, Maximilian Schachmann

PeteS has Luke Plapp, Geraint Thomas, Ben O'Connor, Michael Woods, Olav Kooij, Edward Theuns, Lilian Calmejane, Alessandro De Marchi, Daniel Martínez.

Llani has Geraint Thomas, Eddie Dunbar, Rafał Majka, Ben O'Connor, Caleb Ewan, Simon Clarke, Jasper Stuyven, Luka Mezgec, Madis Mihkels

Points so far are
Witton 3309
PeteS 3161
Llani 1922

So far picking Pogacar has worked, but he cost so many points to buy, that it might affect me elsewhere and PeteS is close by having two potential podium riders.

Pete is hampered a touch by the loss of Michael Woods following a crash, and the loss of Dunbar is costing Llani.

Looking forward to two lumpy days now.

Will Pogacar burn his team by going for too many stages? I suspect that even if he does, he's too far ahead for anything other than crash or illness to get in the way of a win by a huge time gap.

EDIT - Kooij out! Tough for Pete as he looked to be a decent overall points scorer.
End of Week Two.

I don't think we've lost any more team members.

Points total as of Sunday evening.
Witton 5433
PeteS 4560
Llani 3106

Whilst the Giro might be over, I don't think the Competition for us is yet. Pete has 3 x GC riders who could clock up a lot of overall points at the end of the race, and might nick a stage this week.