Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ex Corona and running?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike T View Post
    Best wishes for a swift recovery. It is a miserable virus isn't it.
    Thanks Mike. Indeed it is.

Feeling much better today, despite the heat, after 3 days of constant headache, body ache and sore skin! I couldn't even shower as the water falling on my head and shoulders was too painful to bear.

I haven't had a cough, cold or shortness of breath with it but strangely have been constantly ravenous and eating like a horse.

I've been taking a 500mg paracetamol tablet every 6 hours throughout and sucking on a Strepsil every time my throat got a bit sore.

If I keep improving and test negative on Wednesday, I'll be able to sweep at Sheldon on Thursday.
    Visibility good except in Hill Fog

Master
    Covid, the gift that keeps giving! Got it for the third time. My wife started with it on Sunday and I succumbed last night. Not feeling too ill, but thought it was wise not to do the Danefield relays. No races planned for this week end, but I have the Ilkley Half Marathon on 14th. Hope I've recovered by then, but it will give me an excuse when my son beats me - that and being 37years older than him!

Master
    My partner got it for the second time recently, but I somehow escaped. I am hoping that a booster vaccine last week keeps it away.