Quote Originally Posted by that_fjell_guy View Post
Did a run up over Scafell Pike from Seathwaite on Saturday. Managed 15mile/5000' ish climb in about 5.5 hrs. Intended going up Yewbarrow and round BG route back to car. But set off, and consiquently arrived at Wasdale too late. Also not 100% as to route up Yewbarrow(....am now! Thanks Mr Wightman!). I'm seriously now thinking I've not done enough, and am thinking of leaving it until next year. Don't really seem able to cover the ground quite quick enough, not consistently at any rate. I think I need to serve my dues a wee bit more! Going to see how I am at end of April, I'd really like to get out with people of here more, but a combination of lack of confidence in my speed etc, my shifts at work clashing and a general feeling that people are a fair bit ahead ofme puts mockers on it!
Im going to power walk/jog the first 3 legs on sat 7th if you wanna join me on some or all of it, will be doing the last 2 legs on the sunday. Im interested to see how far I could get round doing it like this..... It'll be good training for ye at the least